– Bachelor degree of business administration, Misr International University (MIU). Cairo.
– Masters degree of business administration, Superior University for Applied Commercial Sciences (ESLSCA). Paris.
– Foundation diploma from International Air Transport Association (IATA). Montreal.
– Foundation diploma from United Federation for Travel Agencies Association (UFTAA). Melbourne.
– Certified Travel Trainer by Egyptian Travel Federation (ETF).
– Certified Hospitality Trainer by The American Hotels and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
– Instructor at Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET). a project funded by European Union.
– Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counseling by International School of natural Health Sciences.
– Diploma in Life Coaching by International School of Natural Health Sciences.